- cool1guyAsked on April 01, 2014 at 05:05 PM
Lets say I have some incomplete payment submissions, but the same client wants to proceed further at a later stage and complete his payment? So, how do I allow him to do that?
- CesarAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 07:02 PM
You can allow the submission to be completed by going in to your form's submission page, then cliking on the Incomplete Payments icon on the top menu bar, then selecting your user's submission finally clicking on complete submission, like so:
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- cool1guyAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 04:08 AM
But how do I send a link to the user to complete the payment as the above method won't allow him to sent the money, hence I won't receive the money eventually even if I marked it as complete.
I was looking for something like a reminder option to complete the payment as they might have got stuck into some error or so during the purchase so that we can allow them to continue from exactly where they left or else they will have to go through the whole process again.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 06:50 AM
You raise very valid questions.
I will raise a feature request to that end.
In the meantime, as a workaround, please do the following:
1. Activate the Submission ID field as shown below in #1 and #2
2. Complete the incomplete payment you want to send the reminder to as shown by my colleague's earlier response. It wil generate the incomplete payment Submission ID when you do that...
3. Copy the email address to the form respondent who is yet to complete their payment... and the submission ID
4. Clone the form linked below using this guide.
The form is specifically designed for your IGGViral Discounted Review Copy to generate the link to be used to complete the payment -You can also use it to email the user directly so that they can click the link and complet the payment - give it a test with your email and see how it works out.
Please note that the form cannot be used for another form other than IGGViral Discounted Review Copy
As indicated earlier - I have asked our developers to consider this as a core feature.
- cool1guyAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 07:04 AM
Thanks for taking my suggestion into concern and I will be looking forward to see the features being added.
The current one you mentioned would do good but looks like a very lengthy process though since I will have to clone every payment form and create a lot of submission IDs. Isn't there any quick way to get the payment link and send it to the buyer who didn't completed his payment?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 07:31 AM
Unfortunately - the form provides the fastest way to do this -
But your sentiments have been passed to the feature request attached to this support thread.
You can also add the "Edit link" on your email notification settings, which will send the edit link to you for each completed submission -
-bottom line - you would have to click no "complete submission" to access the edit link.
Thanks for your patience - we shall notify you on developments on the feature request.
- bartprescottAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 04:14 AM
I'd also be very interested is seeing a solution for this problem. I have seen some users re-entering their details 5 or 6 times, it must be very frustrating for them!
An email out to them with a link back to the form and payment page or a button on the paypal payment page allowing them to save the details for later retrieval would be a real bonus.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 05:14 AM
My colleague have already sent the feature request to our back end team. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 16, 2016 at 11:07 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/962499