- RichardAsked on July 25, 2011 at 04:28 PM
I want to harvest email addresses.
I want to encourage this by making it compulsory for visitors to fill in form before they can view/download video/brochure etc
I need to prevent duplicate signups
I need to know that the visitor has already signed up and allow the straight to the material, somehow!
Who can help?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 07:13 PM
A good way I can think of to do this would be to include a link to the video/brochure etc. in the autoresponse to the user and implement either a loose or strict check in the form's preferences to lessen the likelihood of duplicate signups rather than eliminate them.
So, there are three (3) things you would need to do (in no particular order):
1. Include an email field in the form and make it required
2. Create an autoresponder with a link(s) to the video and/or brochure
3. Attach a loose or strict check to the form
If you require clarification on anything above, please don't hesitate to ask for it.
- ShadaeAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 09:30 AM
As this is an old thread, I have moved your inquiry to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/526724
It will be addressed there.