- wranglerkay78Asked on April 01, 2014 at 11:05 PM
The url for the page is https://sites.google.com/site/hubenakchoir/kemah
I am using firefox. I checked in IE and it also happens there, too. See screenshot below. Part of the meal choice order form is not visible.
- wranglerkay78Answered on April 01, 2014 at 11:17 PM
I have noticed that the form is even cut off in the direct link. Not just embedding.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 04:02 AM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduced the problem. I have now brought this to our developers attention so they can fixed this as soon as possible.
- wranglerkay78Answered on April 02, 2014 at 01:47 PM
Any idea how long this might take. I need to have this live and working tomorrow.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 03:45 PM
The issue is marked as urgent, but we can not provide any ETA at this time.
However, we can manually apply a fix to your form. Please inject the following custom CSS to your form in order to fix the height issue of the third product.
min-height: 130px !important;
Then, re-check the form. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Problem has been fixed.