- carsonmediamarketingAsked on April 02, 2014 at 10:42 AM
when testing out my form it won't submit it just stays at please wait and sits there forever and never submits.
- carsonmediamarketingAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 12:03 PM
can someone please respond. i really need to get this taken care of today. thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 12:08 PM
It's possible this is being caused by a conflict between scripts on the page and those of the form. Is the same behavior being exhibited when the un-embedded (standalone) version of the form is used? If so, please substitute the iFrame version of the form code for the default code provided by the Embed Form Wizard and let us know if it helps:
P.S Just FYI, I was actually in the process of responding when your second post showed up. We follow a set procedure of answering the oldest posted threads in the queue first.
- carsonmediamarketingAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Ok, good looking. Will try your suggestions now. Thank you so much!
- carsonmediamarketingAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 12:22 PM
nah that didn't work. i've never had this problem before. this is weird. and the standalone form is doing the same thing.
here is the link to the standalone form:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 02:16 PM
It appears that the form is not connected to your Stripe account. Please integrate the form with your Stripe account using either 'Connect with Stripe' or 'Enter Stripe API Key Instead' button.
Then, test the form once again. Thank you.
- EpicStudioAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 04:51 PM
What would you suggest?
My URL is http://en-cancun.com.mx/paginas-web-en-cancun.html
Thanks in advance.