- JONIKEYAsked on April 02, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Good Morning. We are a non profit running team and we organize three footrace. We need to create a form that let us receive a 3 or 4 hundred of subscription and that permit different ways of payment (eg not only paypal). We tried your attractive service, but we have seen that the free version doesn't permit different ways of payment. So, we would like to ask you a few questions:
1. Premium version enable to receive money in different ways of payment ?(our intention is paypal and credit cards)
2. In affirmative case, may we pay for premium version for a consecutive period of time of three months? (we have seen that default options are 1 month - 1 year - 2 years)
3. Last question is when the premium service starts to be available after every payment?
Thanks n advance for answers.
Maratoneti del Tigullio.
- CarinaAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 01:16 PM
1. You can only have one payment system but the system you select can accept more than one way of payment. If you choose the paypal/pro payment systems you can pay by paypal or by credit card. And this option is also available in the free plan, the downside of the free plan is the 10 monthly payments available on the account. Besides the account limits, you have access to almost every feature as a paying plan
2. You can choose the monthly payment option . This method charges the amount every month, so if you only need for 3 months it is necessary that you cancel your subscription before the end of the 3rd month so that you don't get billed in the next month.
3. The premium service becomes available after the system registers the payment/upgrading request. Usually is right away, but there can be some delays of hours.
Please let us know if more clarification is needed.