- Ulrich Heker / FormularschreiberAsked on April 02, 2014 at 11:59 AM
correctly logged in I found my forms empty.
This is one of my working forms:
what goes wrong?
Greetings from "Formularschreiber"
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 01:55 PM
- CesarAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 05:59 PM
It appears a response to this thread has came out blank. Please log in to your JotForm account and reply on thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/356765
- FormularschreiberAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 03:29 AM
Hi, I tried it with Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE11, but it only works in Chrome.
My standardbrowser is IE11. :-( In other cases the screnn appears but it is empty
Thank you to the support team.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 04:23 AM
We are sorry about that.
Please try the following login link:
Go to My forms as shown below - Any changes?
If all fails - try using this link - It usually works with all browsers
Let us know which works and which does not...
Thank you for your patience as we try and resolve this.
- FormularschreiberAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 06:21 AM
Great! The last link works at once.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 06:28 AM
On behalf of my colleagues you are welcome, do feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.