- farrdAsked on July 25, 2011 at 06:42 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 07:08 PM
Yes, you can definitely switch back and forth from Premium to Free as often as you would like. This flexibility for upgrading is one of the many things that make Jotform one of the best Form Builder services out there.
Simply cancel a subscription if you feel that you will not be receiving more than 100 submissions in a given month.
If you have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.