- aboyingtonAsked on April 02, 2014 at 02:08 PM
Is there a way for a visitor to partially complete a form and save what they have completed in order to complete it later or add more information to it at a later date.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 03:58 PM
Yes, there is a way. You can allow your form submitters to stop filling out the form and continue later by enabling the function Save Form Entries to Continue Later.
Here are the steps to enable it:
1. While editing your form find and Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Find and Click "Preferences"
3. On Preferences Tab, find and click "Advance Settings"
4. On Advance Settings tab, find and click "Edit Auto Fill Settings"
5. Set to "Enable" and choose "Time" interval to save changes.
You can also find more information about this feature in this guide: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.