- ICA_FormsAsked on April 02, 2014 at 04:29 PM
I'm having multiple issue with our forms:
1. The URL below is supposed to pass through and prefill some of the fields, but that does not happen.2. Clicking the Language dropdown in the upper right does not give the option for additional languages, though we have Korean configured.
3. In admin, clicking on More-> View Submissions, then clicking Edit does bring up the edit window, but all of the fields are blank, and not fillled in with the data on the form.
- ICA_FormsAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 04:32 PM
That URL went weird for some reason. LEt's try putting it in the text of this comment:
If that doesn't work, here is a shortened version: http://goo.gl/FTy7TK
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 06:49 PM
Hi, I just tried the Field Prepopulator app, and it works see my example here, but not with your form. I cloned your form and tried it, and still did not work. I have escalated this to our second level.
As well, I see it does not give the option to add another language only on your form. Same for your third question, it only happens on that form. You will be notified via this thread whe this is fixed, Thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 05:23 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to process your requests. I need to be able to assign the ticket to different developers to check and fix if there is an issue. Please open a separate ticket for each issue. Thank you.