- BTPMAsked on April 02, 2014 at 11:19 PM
My old email was recently hacked and I'd like to change it to a different one.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 11:46 PM
I am not sure if you want to change your account email address or the email address used to receive submission emails.
Here are the steps to change your account email address:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on person looking icon from the top right corner of your screen and then click on the "Account" link.
3. Click on "Profile" tab where you can update your email address. Please check the screenshot below:
To change the email address used to receive submission emails: You should actually change the "Recipient Email" address of your form's notification email alert. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.