- otkwebAsked on April 03, 2014 at 07:44 AM
It seems like the SSL embed has become a "default" and cannot be disabled even though the 'Secure form' checkbox is unchecked (see screenshot below). My SSL submissions keep hitting the limit. Please check.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 09:11 AM
- otkwebAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 09:19 AM
Thanks for your "workaround". But what about your "Secure form" checkbox? Just for fun? Or some kind of April Fool joke?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Checking "Secure Form" checkbox would automatically replace the http embed code to https and then you can conveniently copy the secure embed code without manually changing the form embed code anymore.
You are probably login on https that's why you are provided with secure embed code.
- otkwebAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 10:49 AM
No, you guys are assuming that whoever access your JotForm control panel via HTTPS "prefer" to embed their forms with SSL. Why can't I access JotForm in SSL but embed the code on my website without SSL? Possible? Then why don't you GIVE ME A CONVENIENCE to copy code without SSL by unchecking the checkbox? So again, what is the purpose of your "Secure form" checkbox when comes to accessing JotForm via HTTPS?
- otkwebAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 10:51 AM
By the way, why changed my post to PRIVATE without my permission?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 10:54 AM
You're right. It should supposed to do the opposite when the form builder is on https. I have now brought this to our developers attention.
Thanks and apologies for this inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I don't think we intentionally changed the thread to Private. Sometimes that happens when we're editing thread titles. However, if you wish it to be public, so be it.
- otkwebAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Yes, I respect people with honesty and please fix it.
The question is NOT whether I "wish it to be public" but WHY it turned into "private" without my permission or, why you want to "change" the thread title to contain the word "private"?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Perhaps it was a mistake while renaming the thread title to a better one. We are truly sorry about that.
Checking it right now, the thread is already on public view. Thanks.
- otkwebAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Alright, just get it fixed as accessing JotForm in HTTPS mode has nothing to do with whether or not to embed form with SSL encryption. You got to make the checkbox to work as it should be.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 01:33 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Your report has been noted and this thread has been already escalated to our developers. Once this is fixed, you will definitely be informed here.
- otkwebAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 01:36 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 04, 2014 at 08:01 AM
This is now fixed.