- nikosmazarakisAsked on April 03, 2014 at 09:59 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,
I tried to downgrade my subscription for this month and I got the message "Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually". Should I make something else? Is there any possibility to loose my current form, because I want to retain this but using the free subscription.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own PayPal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Please be noted that when you cancel your subscription, we do not delete your forms or submission records. All your forms will be intact.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.