- GeekTipsAsked on July 26, 2011 at 04:31 AM
If possible, how to record respondent's IP addresses from survey?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 05:00 AM
You can get the IP address of the form user by doing the following steps:
1. Go to your My Forms page
2. Click the form that you wish to view the submissions
3. Click Submissions to go to the submissions page
4. Click preferences on the right part of the page (the gear looking icon)
5. check the IP address to reveal the form user's IP.
Once you have marked the IP, it will show the IP addresses in your submissions.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- ClicotopAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 05:40 AM
How could I get this IP adress in the form that I get by email??
- BorisAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 06:14 AM
You can set it up in an Email Notification, or edit your existing one.
While you are editing the body of your email notification, simply add the IP Address from the right section of the composer, as shown in the image below.
The IP Address will now be sent as part of your email notification.
Please let us know if you have further questions or need any help in setting this up, we will be happy to assist you.