- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 11:37 AM
I think that is related to hiding address field section then when you fill up the live form, it prompts you a required field error:
Let me submit a ticket about this certain issue. You should receive an email via this thread once this gets fixed.
Thanks for reporting this to us.
- TeamLocalAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 12:24 PM
I'm having the same issue - and it just started today. Nothing has changed on the form.
- kikirikeyAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Same here but i havent seen any solutions posted yet, not a word from jotform yet
- lduvalAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 01:52 PM
Thanks--it seems to be working well!
- TeamLocalAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 02:06 PM
Looks good for me too. thank you!
- plikAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 08:26 PM
Same issue here today too. Will follow for any updates.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 08:56 PM
Hi plik, if you are having the same issue, please open new thread, so we can further assist you.
- kikirikeyAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 05:30 AMHaven't check yet today but i have got messages that this error was already
2014-04-05 2:56 GMT+02:00 JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 10:01 AM
The issue is already fixed. Please kindly check again and let us know if the issue is still there. Make sure to re-save the form first into the form builder.
- MLicciardiAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 01:09 PM
This just started happening to me today. How do I clear the form cache?
- MLicciardiAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 01:12 PM
I found the cache and cleared it - it's still not working.