- jdtishAsked on July 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM
How do I add a second email address to receive notifications that a form has been submitted.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM
To send the email notification to several email address just enter the
email addresses separated by commas in the Recipient email settings.
Open your form on the form builder, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section
Thanks for using JotForm.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 07:57 PM
Your response failed to display in this thread. Please click here to post your reply again. Thanks!