- ytceleAsked on April 04, 2014 at 09:54 PM
Necesito modificar el formulario pero no puedo hacerlo porque no me aparece en "my forms"
¿Existe alguna solución?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 07:39 AM
Please open the folders in your Dropbox account then check for the PDF output. From there, you should be able to see the Form ID. Get the numbers and paste it here so we can trace the form.
I tried looking for a guest account under your IP Address and Email Address but I can't find one.
- ytceleAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 08:10 AMI found this Dropbox\Membership\EnrollApplication Form\2014-04-04 07-51PM -
Trunco - Con Experiencia
2014-04-04 07-51PM - Trunco - Con Experiencia
i dont find any number :(
2014-04-05 5:39 GMT-06:00 JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 09:49 AM
Can you please clarify what the problem is about?
Are you perhaps looking for the form that generate this this pdf file
The name of the form can be EnrollApplication Form but I checked your account and you do not have a form with such name.
Please check also the trash folder in your My Forms if perhaps you had deleted this form.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- ytceleAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 07:40 PMHi, i Want to delate the integration with my dropbox because i cant find
the form in my account, i already check my trash folder, it´s does not
appear form, i dont know how this happend... i remember that I created that
form but i can find themI
I have two integrations of two forms that do not appear in my acount...
Dropbox\Artist Info is vinculated with my dropbox but it's dont appear in
Dropbox\Membership\EnrollApplication Form (same)
Sorry my English-
2014-04-09 8:48 GMT-05:00 JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 09:40 PM
Hi, if you do not find the form in your account which was integrated with your Dropbox account, and it is not in the trash folder, the form does not exist anymore. So, do not worry about removing the integration because it is already removed.
- ytceleAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 06:50 AMHi, thanks for the fast answer. I too think that but when I try delate the
folder in my dropbox account, (*artist info*) it appear again :(.... I
already check all my forms in my jotform account and I dont have it
anymore. Actually my integrations forms works perfectly with the folders
that I have in my dropbox account (theirs appears inmediatly when I send a
submtion), but for this especific folder is the exception, I think that is
a bug. So... I dont know how erase permanently this Integration Still I
have the "*src scrip*" in my web page (*artist info*) but *nobody can send
submitions except me*. At moment when I self send a submition, I recive it
in (*artist info*) dropbox folder.
Thanks so much! and excuse my English.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 10:08 AM
This is strange. If the file is not there in your account but you still receive submission in your integrated dropbox account, the only possibility could be that you have another account probably a guest account. I did try to find based on your IP and email address but could not trace any account.
You may like to delete the "App Name" (Apps Linked) from your dropbox account which will break the integration. Here are the steps:
1. Sign in to your drop box account.
2. On the top right corner of your screen, click on your name and then click on "Settings"
3. Click on "Security" tab
4. On the lower section of your screen, you will see the "App Name" and you can delete "JotForm" from the list. Please be noted that it will also break the integration of all your forms. You may have to integrate your forms with dropbox again. If it is not critical that you receive this unwanted submission, I would suggest you to leave it as it is :)
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.