- Kenrick BrownAsked on July 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Can ths site do the same thin like the machform ..
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM
JotForm is similar to machform both are form builders.
From what I have seen at Machform's site the displayed features
are also available in JotForm. You can register and try out the form
functions. All features are available in both free and paid subscription.
The only difference is the limits and quota. You can find the quota available
for every subscription here: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
Let us know if you have clarifications.
- mikeAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 03:17 AM
nah...it is not the same thing. Machform runs on your own server...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 06:57 AM
I don't think Machform are running with our servers. They aren't connected with us. They have a separate servers.
- mikeAnswered on October 25, 2014 at 06:04 AM
I don't think that's what he meant. He meant that machform can be installed and run from the customer's own server, and is therefore udner the customer's control rather than being an online service.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 25, 2014 at 06:33 AM
Yes it seems the MachForm can be installed on user's server. Please be noted that JotForm licensing application can also be installed on user's server. You may like to check the following URL: http://www.interlogy.com/products/
- shiprequestAnswered on March 18, 2017 at 10:50 PMI wish Jotform would release a standalone version. If there's an update it would do it automatically. Machform has been around longer, but Jotform is on the ball with all the features people need. I have both programs, even though I love Jotform 10x more than Machform, I have to use Machform for the sole reason that its a stand alone program and I can have 100% control in backing things. But Jotform is WAY better than Machform.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 03:11 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1095506