- emorteAsked on April 05, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Hi I have made a jotform and added a link to this form on a facebook status. How do I edit the link so that instead of a long string, I will have the option of setting in a text as "submit to the cource", and when clicking on this text, the user will be transferred to the form?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding Order Form to Facebook
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 10:54 AM
- emorteAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 11:30 AMHi, yes thats exactly what I mean
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Hi, it is not possible to hyperlink a text in a facebook status to redirect to the URL of the form, the only way is to paste the URL and it will be automatically hyperlinked.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Forgot to say, you may use the share option,
So it will appear this way in your timeline: