- kaymayscoolAsked on July 26, 2011 at 12:20 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Yes you can create a PDF file of the form.
To do this:
1. Login to JotForm
2. Go to the My Forms page
3. Right click on the selected form and choose 'Create PDF Form'
Hope this helps.
- kaymayscoolAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 12:37 PM
I was able to convert to a pdf... however, the drop downs, the email and other areas are not able to be typed in and the drop downs do not work.
- allanftdAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 09:08 PM
We are still perfecting the PDF feature and this is a known issue which is currently included in the to-do list of our Development Team. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for using JotForm!