- ED JONESAsked on April 05, 2014 at 08:57 PMThis form number 30067530732851 was created by a previous employee of mine, on an account which he established. I need the form to add to my new wordpress site, but it appears the account has expired when he left. There is an additional form on our website which I also require How can you help me?Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 02:27 AM
The form is created under the account (username: patverma ) which is still active.
Since as you mentioned that the employee is no longer with you meaning you do not have the account's credentials, I suggest that you clone this form.
Please go ahead and signup with us in order to be able to clone the forms. Here is a guide on how to clone the form.
Here is the form's url: http://www.jotform.co/form/30067530732851
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- gophergraphicsAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 06:40 PM
Thanks for that. i have done all you said and have successfully cloned and loaded the form on our site. at around the same time as this form was created another form was made with it. this second form was the user name and password required to be filled for acess to the ftp upload. can i get the form number for this one also?
- CesarAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 10:15 PM
A form with such description under that account is: http://www.jotform.co/form/30060902604845.
Do let us know if this is the form in question. Thank you.
- gophergraphicsAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:01 AM
yes, that's it. i'll log on and clone it now.