- LostdogsmnAsked on April 06, 2014 at 10:03 AM
How do I add an email message to go out after a form is submitted?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 11:27 AM
There are two types of e-mail alerts that you can use in a form. The autoresponder is designed for sending emails to the form user (the person who filled up the form). The other one is the email notification or notifier. This is for sending email alerts to the form owner.
You can also learn more about notifiers and autoresponders on this user guide.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- LostdogsmnAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 11:30 AMI did set up the autoresponder to email something I wrote to the person
submitting the form. I tested it myself and still have not gotten any
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 12:12 PM
I test submitted your form https://www.jotform.com/32715371854962 and I was able to received the autoresponder e-mail to my inbox.
Please take note that in your form, the autoresponder Recipient E-mail is set to Contact's E-mail field in your form.
Check also if perhaps the e-mail was filtered by your e-mail client and was redirected to spam folder.
Inform us if issue persist.
- LostdogsmnAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 12:20 PMThat's says invalid url
- LostdogsmnAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 12:20 PMI was not able to get the auto responder, its not in my spam. I dont know
why you did when I didnt...
I did make sure its set to contacts email.
- CesarAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I have also performed a test to a test gmail account:
Please try performing the test on various email addresses to verify if the issue only follows the email address you have already tried.
Do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.