- dudiackAsked on April 06, 2014 at 01:06 PM
Can I set up up my jotform that if they click yes then the submit button brings them to a thank you page or if they click no then the submit button brings them to a subsequent jotform?
- CesarAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 01:21 PM
Yes you can, the options do exist on the conditional rules to take the user to a specific URL depending on the selection they make also a custom thank you page can be set as well.
This is done via these options:
- EvansKAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 01:37 PM
You can achieve your described functionality using the followingd method.
1. Add your conditional question to the form. (The one that requires a "Yes" or "No" answer.)
2. Set up a new condition to change the "Thank you" URL after submission
3. Set up your condition such that when the conditional question is answered "No", your form redirects to the subsequent jotform where you will provide the URL, otherwise it redirects to the default "Thank you".
I hope this information is helpful