- Cal CullenAsked on April 06, 2014 at 07:52 PM
Everytime I try to upload a pdf for the Harpo Foundation Grant (https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/40586049939973), I get an error saying You have uploaded an invalid image file type.
Not sure what the issue is, but I can't send in my form with this error. I have tried multiple pdfs. I have all lowercase in the title, and no spaces. They all end with the extension .pdf. Very frustrating, Please help.
- EvansKAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 10:03 PM
Looking though your form I realized that the file select field was set to validate images instead of a pdf file. You should deactivate the image validation under its properties.
Another thing you need to do is to add the ".pdf" under the "Extensions"
I hope this helps with your problem.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Your first point is correct. PDFs are not images. However, pdf is already defined in the form's extensions list. So, there's no need to change anything there.
Please load the form in the form builder and do the following:
1. Click the field in question
2. In the form builder toolbar, click the Validate Image button
3. Save the form
Do let us know if you need further help with this.