- eywholseomehealthAsked on April 07, 2014 at 01:12 AM
I have hit the embed tab to get the code to copy and paste into an email that I want to send out to my list but the link doesn't seem to work??
Can you please help with this asap.
I have attached the second line of the code into this message below although I have tried entering the complete code along with many abreviated versions to see if I could find a methid that works.
- EvansKAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 02:47 AM
Please try this work around.
1. Add a "Text" to your form from the Form Tool.
2. Edit the Texts HTML inserting this tags <a target="_blank" href="http://www.example.com" rel="nofollow noopener">Your Link</a>
I hope this was helpful.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 04:33 AM
In addition to the work around provided above please go through the guide provided by my colleague on this thread how to embed the form into an email:
Please do let us know if you need further assistance.