- willsyAsked on April 07, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I am really impressed with your software. However, I have a problem. I have built a website for my business and am going through testing and fixing any snags. It has yet to have been sent to a hosting server, so it is not live yet.
I am able to test it live via local site server on my pc.
I have set up a form that allows customers to add a file; in this case a photo. The form allows me to search on my pc for any image i want to add, but after selection, it tries to but always fails to load image and gives an error message.
It will really assist me in my estimates if my customers can send me a picture of work required.
I would be grateful if you could tell me the course of the error.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 01:22 PM
I tested your form from my end, and it seemed to work fine:
I also checked your settings - max upload size, validation and file-type/extensions - everything looks Ok.
Please try the following:
1. Use a different browser to open your form
2. Remove the image validation as shown below
3. Upload the same image as in the screenshot - did it get uploaded?
If it did, this might be caused by two issues:
- The browser you originally tested with has an issue
- Or the Image that you tried to upload could not be validated as a genuine image
Let us know if this helps.