- lewriAsked on April 07, 2014 at 01:13 PM
It's returning the following error inside the PDF, which is blank: v8_build_source.js:38: Error loading file load( configFile + '.js'); ^
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=32191461697864 - Societies Democracy Survey
- EliezerNAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 02:22 PM
Do you mean that you cannot create the PDF file of your form? I was able to reproduce the issue:
So, I cloned your form and tried creating the PDF file with that version, however, it shows the same error. So,I forwarded this issue to our next level support so that they can fix this issue as soon as possible.
We will inform you once this issue is resolved.
Thanks for your understanding.
- lewriAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Hi Did you have any updates on the problem?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any update from our back end team yet. Upon checking the bug ticket status, I found that it is already in assigned status. We will get back to you as soon as this issue gets resolved.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 25, 2014 at 06:07 AM
Problem has been fixed,