- Dina ScarpinoAsked on April 07, 2014 at 02:32 PM
We created applications for our organization and I had a person contact me and ask the following:
when I try to upload my video file into the "Music Selection #" spot, it says that the only allowable formats are actually not video format endings. My video clips are either in MP4 or WMA.
Are those files not able to be uploaded?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 04:58 PM
There are a couple of issues here:
1. MP4 is indeed a video format but it's not listed among the accepted file extensions for any of the relavant upload fields:
As you can see, MP3 is included but not MP4. According to my research, MP3 is not a video format.
2. Although WMA is listed among the extensions (immediately after MP3 in the above screenshot), it is not a video format. WMA is short for Windows Media Audio
With the above in mind, changing "MP3" to "MP4" should solve the problem. Do let us know if it does.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 05:02 PM
Did you mean to put WMV (Windows Media Video) instead of WMA?