What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Using the forms within Wordpress.comAsked by Reddogtraining on April 07, 2014 at 02:41 PM
I want to use links to the form from my wordpress website - how do I insert the link, have tried once and it doesn't appear to like it
Hi, please follow this guide in order to make it appear:
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
Thanks for trying - I have wordpress.com so can't use this.
I accept I can't show the 'whole' form so am happy to have a link out to jotforms - how do `i do this
Furthermore, there is no FTP access to free hosted WordPress.com blogs and you cannot install individual plugins or third party themes into them. http://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
So can I insert a hyperlink out of Wordpress.com to my forms and they work?
Inserting hyperlink is allowed and then once the user or viewer hits the hyperlink it will be redirected to Jotform's URL or your form URL.
You can create a New Post and paste the web form URL then highlight the URL to make it hyperlink.
Get the form URL first:
Then paste the form URL and create a hyperlink:
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.