- ReddogtrainingAsked on April 07, 2014 at 02:41 PM
I want to use links to the form from my wordpress website - how do I insert the link, have tried once and it doesn't appear to like it
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 05:06 PM
Hi, please follow this guide in order to make it appear:
1. While in our form builder. Click "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. From the Form Embed Wizard. Click on "Wordpress" option from the Other Platforms section:
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress "Add New Page/Post" page, click on "HTML or Text" tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the form embed codes into the HTML/Text area.
6. Don't forget to save your post/page. That's it. Click on Preview or View on your Wordpress dashboard to see your form.
- ReddogtrainingAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Thanks for trying - I have wordpress.com so can't use this.
I accept I can't show the 'whole' form so am happy to have a link out to jotforms - how do `i do this
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 06:18 PM
Furthermore, there is no FTP access to free hosted WordPress.com blogs and you cannot install individual plugins or third party themes into them. http://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
- ReddogtrainingAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 02:56 AMSo can I insert a hyperlink out of Wordpress.com to my forms and they work?
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 07:23 AM
Inserting hyperlink is allowed and then once the user or viewer hits the hyperlink it will be redirected to Jotform's URL or your form URL.
You can create a New Post and paste the web form URL then highlight the URL to make it hyperlink.
Get the form URL first:
Then paste the form URL and create a hyperlink:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 08:38 AM
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.