- Suzy224Asked on April 08, 2014 at 08:45 AM
I don't see Facebook as an option for integration?
This is a re-post of a comment on Facebook Forms Integration Video
- KadeJMAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 09:49 AM
Ah yes, The only Integration Option we currently have for it now would be the Fit Forms for gathering Facebook Info on your form and that is mentioned there in the guide.
Another current option we have for using with facebook is the " Required Like Widget ".
Additionally, there is also an option to add your form to facebook with Static Html.
Further Reference can be seen here:
- Suzy224Answered on April 09, 2014 at 12:20 PMI can see the forms on my FB page and on my husbands FB page. We both have
Apple computers does that make a difference?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 01:27 PM
According to my knowledge, that should not give any different result. Your forms should show up with no issues. Many of our users follow this method to add their forms to their FB page: Adding a form to Facebook.
In case you have issues viewing your forms, make sure that your form are using the secure (https) URL of the form.
Here is how to make your form secure:
- EliezerNAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 01:32 PM
In addition, please note that the "Facebook integration" is no longer displayed as shown in the video tutorial. I was updated and changed to "Fit Forms" and you can find it in the Other tab of the Integration Wizard: