- mobilizedmarketingAsked on April 08, 2014 at 09:50 AM
I want to create a "request more information" form, where someone can fill out a simple form with a name and email address, and it will email a registration form to the email addres sthey provided.Page URL:
- walledgardenAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Hi mobilizedmarketing! I have used that on my form so yes it is possible.
1. Click on 'setup and embed' tab. Hit the "Email Allerts" option then click on "Add New Email" button.
2. Select "Autoresponder" then click next.
3. Finally, type your email on the sender field. On the lower right hand corner, choose the email field name on your form.
That's it. I hope this would work in your case.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 11:52 AM
To achieve your requirement, you need to just add an auto-responder to your form. This will send submission email to the person who have submitted your form. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.