- reelanceAsked on April 08, 2014 at 10:32 AM
This is my form http://www.jotform.com//?formID=40938584049869, it have requiered fields, but if some field is missing a message appear of error, how can o hide this message?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Can you please let us know if you managed to hide the error message already? I checked your form and it no longer displays the message:
Please inform us if you still need assistance with this inquiry.
- reelanceAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 11:33 AM
The thing is that in the preview doenst show anything but when i open in my web page the error message appear, you can see my webpage here http://www.reelance.mx/prueba/nectar.html, in the blue square, its already embed.
- walledgardenAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 12:03 PM
I tried to submit my name and generic email using your subscribe form and it went okay. Looks like your form is working fine. See screenshot below.
- reelanceAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 12:18 PM
The form works fine, the thing is that when you miss a field thats is required and then you press submit, a message error appears, i would like to hide this message.
- CarinaAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 02:02 PM
To edit warning messages please go to Setup and embed> Preferences > Advanced settings > edit form warnings:
After deleting the preferred message and saving it please embed your form again in your website.
Let us know if the problem persists.
- reelanceAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 05:46 PM
Hi, well it doesnt work, when i miss a field and press submit it sends me the nect message There are errors on the form. Please fix them before continuing. sYou can see it again in www.reelance.mx/prueba/nectar.html
- GlowShackAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Add the following css by going to: Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles >Inject Custom CSS
display: none !important;
background:none repeat scroll 0 0;