- marcommAsked on April 08, 2014 at 12:12 PM
We are a major Texas University. We'd like to use your awesome service on our site.
But we need to use services that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Does JotForm satisfy that requirement?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 02:04 PM
We are not aware about the American with Disabilities Act, can you please refer to any sort of link or document so we can read and answer to you in a proper way?
- kpbslocalheroesAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 06:10 PM
- lombardoAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 03:18 PM
I would like an answer to this question also. Is Jotform ADA compliant as is required by all government agencies.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 03:43 PM
@lombardo, unfortunately we are not ADA compliant.
- addyann89Answered on December 16, 2015 at 07:06 PM
Is JotForm planning on becoming ADA compliant?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 07:22 PM
Not as for the moment. Sorry about this.