- dudiackAsked on April 08, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I know that this has been brought up a million times but for gds sake can we get this done? I need to have a highly conditional form based on which item you choose, be able to give the option to fill out another choice of a second item including all the conditions again and it will take me forever without a copy/paste option. Please help!
- KadeJMAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 02:52 PM
It is already possible to duplicate fields themselves. However, As of your last response a few minutes ago which I answered I'm aware of the fact that you've opened up this feature request about a duplication ability for conditions. Thank you for your cooperation with this. I've gone ahead and passed your request along to our developers. If they deem it feasible to apply then we will let you know when and if something like that is added.
- dudiackAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 09:58 AM
Hi. Thanks. Please walk me through it. And where is that condition on the jotform?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM
You can find the Duplicate Condition option by following these steps:
1. While in the form builder go to Setup and Embed tab.
2. Click on Conditions and choose Saved Conditions.
3. There, hover the condition you want to duplicate and click on the little green cross icon.
The condition that Nicholas shows is probably in one of his own forms. He probably used it just for test purposes.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- dudiackAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Pleae help me understand. If I have an entire form full of conditions and then at the bottom of the form I want to give them an option to click yes and then have the entire form duplicated right below so they can choose to order another item from the list. Thanks so much.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 01:19 PM
It seems you want a dynamic fields and this does not relate to the topic on this thread anymore. May we request you to please post your new question to a separate thread so we can assist you properly. Thank you!