- Carol BrandlAsked on April 08, 2014 at 02:48 PM
We use jotform for our quilt show registration for the NSQG THreads event. THe form works very well for most of our members, however, there are a few who still prefer to print out the form and mail in the paper version. Is there a way to do this. We plan to put a link to the form on our NSQG website and would like to be able to provide a way for those that need a printed form to do so.
NSQG Threads Chairperson
- walledgardenAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 03:22 PM
I have one on my form created here, Here's what I did.
1. Click the "settings" icon for your submit button. Or simply right click the submit button the click "Show Properties" below.
2. Set the print button option to "Yes".
See image below:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 05:40 PM
In addition to Bryan, here's a short version on enabling print button.
Just click the submit button field on your form then click Print Button on the property toolbar to enable print button.