- cimadepeAsked on April 08, 2014 at 03:00 PM
NÃO CONSIGO ALTERAR MEU FORMULÁRIO
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 05:09 PM
Can you please elaborate with more details your question? Are you able to login to your account and edit this form?
You are correctly logged, but if you are not able to see your forms in My Forms section, you are probably using an outdated browser such as IE9, if that is the case, please download Google Chrome or Firefox. As these are the most recommended browsers for editing forms in our builder.
- cimadepeAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 10:40 AMN estou conseguindo acessar o formulio para edito, quando abro o
sitema, fica dificil de abrir, travando.
2014-04-08 18:09 GMT-03:00 JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Try to access http://www.jotformz.com for editing, embedding or even creating a new form instead of www.jotform.com. Let us know here for the results. If possible, seen us a screenshot of what you see when connecting to our website so we know how that looks like to your end. Follow this guide for adding a screenshot to our support forum: How to upload and add screenshots to support forum.
- cimadepeAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:30 PMfica branco, n abre o formulio para edio:
[image: Imagem inline 1]
nem cria, nem edita!
este o endere do formulio que desejamos editar! Como podemos fazer um
upgrade de conta, se o sistema esttravado, n conseguimos editar,
no aguardo de respostas!
2014-04-09 12:49 GMT-03:00 JotForm Support Forum :
- cimadepeAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:40 PMhe mais uma coisa, antes n tinhamos este problema, pois como se v
construimos este formulio:
2014-04-09 13:30 GMT-03:00 VINICIUS SILVA :
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 01:51 PM
The form you just built is being seen with no problem on edit mode.
What kind of browser you are using to? At any rate, we recommed to use either Google Chrome or Firefox to login to Jotform and edit the forms.
The screenshots did not come through. Please follow the guide provided How to upload and add screenshots to support forum.
- cimadepeAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 02:00 PMestou usando o Google Chrome jtentei no Firefox e continua da mesma forma.
2014-04-09 14:51 GMT-03:00 JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 03:02 PM
The form appears properly on our end.
It is showing on edit mode as well. Have you tried logging out from your account and clear the browsers cache before opening it again on the form builder? If that doesn't help, try to reset your browser to its default settings, see if this makes any difference. This is probably a browser specific issue on your side since we can't reproduced the problem here. A screenshot about the problem would be of help, please follow the guide that was sent previously by my colleagues on how to post a screenshot on your message here.
Please let us know with the result. Thanks!