- bluebotgraphixAsked on April 08, 2014 at 03:53 PM
I have a questionnaire on one form with questions attaced to a series of radio buttons with values 1-5 attached to those. Is there a way to obtain a total of these 10 questions answers on a second form? In other words, the second form would grab the information submitted from the first form to give them a final score on the second form. Also, having a checkbox automatically click based on the retrevial of that score showing they took the questionnaire.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 06:21 PM
Yes, we can send the calculated values to anothe form.
Here is my example:
1. Set calculation values for your Radio Button options.
2. Use Form Calculation Widget.
3. Create the second form.
4. Use http://prepopulate.jotform.io/ App to find out an example of pre-population.
5. Use 'Change Thank You URL after submission' conditions in order to redirect to the second form with populated total value and selected/unselected checkbox based on the calculation value.
You can submit it to see how it works.
And link to the second form:
You can also clone these forms to your account to check the back end.If you need any further assistance, please let us know.