- GreatKIDSAsked on April 08, 2014 at 04:08 PM
When I go to jotform.com, I see the last form that I was working on. When I click on "MY FORMS", I get a blank page. There should be at least 4 forms. I know these forms still exist, because I can click on the link for each (that I sent in email messages) and get to them. What's happened?
- walledgardenAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 04:35 PM
I have been reading posts with the same problem. Looks like it's a compatibility issue and was already reported. If you are Using IE9, that maybe a problem. If upgrading you Internet Explorer to version 11 is not an option for you, you can try using other browsers suach as Google Chrome or Firefox.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 04:51 PM
The issue with the Internet Explorer 9 should be fixed. However, you might need to clear your Internet Explorer cache and cookies to see the correct version.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 11:17 AM
If you responded to this thread lately, I would like to inform you that your latest message did not reach us. Please click on this link instead http://www.jotform.com/answers/359673 and resend your message.
- GreatKIDSAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Hi. I cleared my cache and cookies, and no improvement. I will try to update to Chrome to see if that helps.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 01:14 PM
I know its not ideal - but could you try accessing your forms using this link?
In the meantime, I have reported the issue to our developers so that they can advice further.
Thank you for your patience - we shall update you on this thread.
- GreatKIDSAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 01:35 PM
I am now using FireFox, but still have the problem. I used the link and it worked. Please keep me updated about fixing this issue.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 04:57 AM
This issue was fixed yesterday. You should not have the same problem any more.