- AndyAsked on July 27, 2011 at 03:53 AM
I would like to try JotForm. However, the application in Zoho is too big, which make us difficult to switch.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 07:41 AM
Can you post the URL of the application/form so that we can see what it looks like and if we can help in any way? Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 07:43 AM
By the way, we have an import form tool in My Forms page. Click on New Form button and then select "Import Form" -> "From a web page" to create a clone of form from any page.
- AndyAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 09:24 AM
May be I should spend some time to try and study JotForm....
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 09:57 AM
Certainly! If you have any questions please let us know. We are here to help.