- garrystreeterAsked on April 09, 2014 at 02:31 AM
how do i import an existing form from my pc to clone?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 04:23 AM
Please be noted that only HTML based form can be imported and it should have input elements. Here are the steps to import an HTML form :
1. You will have to first upload your html form to a web server / hosting provider.
2. Grab the URL of this web page.
3. Sign in to your JotForm account and use our "Clone" feature to import this form in your JotForm account. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.