- Stacia DavisAsked on April 09, 2014 at 09:26 AM
I had an account with jotform and I, for some strange reason, can no longer find it now with my email address. Please help.
People are making purchases through my website using this form and I can't log it.
Stacia DavisPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 10:27 AM
I did scan your website and found that you are using a JotForm for your contact page. The other forms you have on your website does not seems to be a JotForm or maybe I was unable to find.
Your account username is "cooljccongress" and the email address is "firstname.lastname@example.org". You can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link which is in the "Sign In" window. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- stacreativegroupAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 10:40 AM
- stacreativegroupAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 11:10 AM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Looks like your answer came empty, please follow up on this thread by clicking on this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/360024