- srekenAsked on April 09, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Is it possible to make background transparent on formsPage URL:
- walledgardenAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:16 PM
You can achieved that by following these four steps.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed".
2. Click the "Preference" button.
3. Click on "Form Styles" tab.
4. Finally, type "Transparent" on the background color option.
See screenshot below.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:18 PM
In addition to walledgarden. You can also do it from the Form Style tab, just follow the steps in the next image:
1. While in the form builder click on Form style.
2. Click on Background.
3. Then, type transparent in the box as shown in the screenshot and finally click on OK.