JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I make the background to form transparentAsked by sreken on April 09, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Is it possible to make background transparent on forms
You can achieved that by following these four steps.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed".
2. Click the "Preference" button.
3. Click on "Form Styles" tab.
4. Finally, type "Transparent" on the background color option.
See screenshot below.
In addition to walledgarden. You can also do it from the Form Style tab, just follow the steps in the next image:
1. While in the form builder click on Form style.
2. Click on Background.
3. Then, type transparent in the box as shown in the screenshot and finally click on OK.