- lilbitAsked on April 09, 2014 at 11:42 AM
My Forms are not populating. All the other choices are working at top but not my forms. Please help as I have a campaign running now.Page URL:
- walledgardenAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 11:54 AM
What browser are you using? Have you tried Google Chrome or Firefox so you can isolate the issue? Most likely, there are still some issues with Internet Explorer that aren't fix last night.
- lilbitAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:00 PMI tried mozilla & it didn't open there either. I use IE9. I firstnoticed problem last night.
- lilbitAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I use IE9. Tried Mozilla but did't open forms. Will issue with IE be fixed soon? Thanks for your help.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 12:52 PM
We apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused.
The issue of the form list not being displayed in MY FORMS page while using IE9 was due to a glitch in our system. However, one of our develper updated us that it has been fixed already. If the issue still appear in your side, kindly try clearing your form caches. Here is a guide to know how: How to clear your form cache
Also make sure to clear your IE9 cache. That should resolve the issue.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance with this inquiry.