- ekatzAsked on July 27, 2011 at 12:00 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Unfortunately, accounts can only have one user. May I know what your reason is for wanting to allow other people to access your account?
If you only want to give other people access to a form's submission entries, you can do so by setting the submissions page to public, so they can be accessed by anyone with a password.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the specific form then click te Submissions button
3. In the submissions page, click the settings icon then check the option "Make This Page Public"
4. Give the public submissions page a password, then copy the url provided
If what you want is to give other people permission to create/edit/delete forms and submissions, I am afraid the only way to do that is by sharing your account username and password.
Hope you find this information useful. Let us know if there's anything else.