- CCSUEDUAsked on April 10, 2014 at 12:18 PM
In this form: http://www.jotform.com//?formID=40693775912969
We are no longer recieving email alerts and we are unable to change them. When we click "email alerts," the button highlights as if it were selected but no drop down appears.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 01:26 PM
Thank you for reporting. I have now escalated this form specific issue to our developers. They will respond to you here once this is fixed.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 05:25 AM
Is it possible to create a new form instead and start from there?
Regarding the form itself, was there anything specific that you did with your form before this glitch happened?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 08:58 AM
Hello again, CCSUEDU,
For some reason, your email properties have been corrupted and it had empty settings and no email description, including the email body. Not sure what caused this but this was the reason why it was not showing the options for email alerts.
I've cleared your email settings for the said form. You may now create a new email alert.
- CCSUEDUAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 09:15 AM
Thank you very much.