- bbbadvertAsked on July 27, 2011 at 03:48 PM
I have a Thank You Message set up to just say the message... and I want it to stay on that page... instead its jumping to a new page (blank white) with the message...
I have my other forms set up like this... and I don't believe they are jumping... at least initialy it was set like that... similar to our contact us page... stays right there...
what did i do wrong?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 04:07 PM
You must have used the form's source code (long) when you embedded embed the form. Use the short embed codes or iframe codes instead.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Using these embed methods will confine your form's Thank You message inside the page where the form is embedded.
- bbbadvertAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 04:09 PMOk.. Instead of iweb? I will try
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 04:10 PM
Yes, iWeb and Source are basically the same. Please do try and update us with your progress.
- bbbadvertAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 04:11 PMDoing that worked.... I will choose iframe from now on...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 04:16 PM
Glad to hear that! Please be advised, however, that you will have to adjust the iframe's height or update the codes whenever your form becomes longer (when you add new fields) to prevent it from being cut off.
Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions in mind.
- pattamAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 09:56 AM
How do you get the same effect with a custom thank you page, and in a custom lightbox window?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Could you please open a new thread on the forum?