- Thomas FellerAsked on April 10, 2014 at 02:26 PM
Is there a way to have Jotform send forms that have already been submitted before I turned on integration?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 02:53 PM
Unfortunately, this is not currently possible to send the past data. I have attached a feature request ticket to this thread asking about that option, so hope that we will see it implemented at some point.
We will let you know if we have any updates from our Development Team.
- lafototecaAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 03:48 PM
I have this same issue. Is this still not a feature?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 06:31 PM
I'm sorry, but we do not have an update of this request yet. If there's any, our developers will surely update this thread.
If you also want this feature, you can create a new request thread and we'll be happy to submit it to our developers. Note that requests are taken based on their priority and the number of users requesting such.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 04:47 PM
@resilienceschool: I've created a new thread for your request. Please find it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/833627.