- sanaullahraisAsked on April 10, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Hi Jotform team!
Thank you for creating this ddSlick dropdown widget.Please solve my problem,conditions are not working on this widget.Please tell me how to apply conditions on this widget.Please solve my problem.
- sanaullahraisAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 11:41 PM
I am waiting for your good responce
- CesarAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 01:17 AM
I have reivew this widget further, and it does appear that the widget currently does not function with our Conditional Rules.
I will raise a ticket to the Dev Team so that they can evaluate the possibility of making this widget function with conditions.
Unfortunately, I cannot promise this request will be implemented, nor can I provide an ETA for this ticket to be processed. In the meantime, I would suggest to use our standar Drop-Down Menu or Radio Button Tool for Conditional Rules.
- sanaullahraisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 01:59 AM
Ok thank you
but please transfer this ticket to your developer team .When done please inform me through email:
- MacLucAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 04:29 AM
A fix has been made and from now on the widget should handle conditional rules properly. Sorry for inconvenience.
- sanaullahraisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 06:19 AM
condition are working or not? Just solve my problem please
- sanaullahraisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 06:20 AM
I think it,s not a difficult for your developer to add condition on this widget.
- MacLucAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 06:29 AM
I've tested it one more time and it's definitely working as expected. If you still have this problem, maybe something has been cached and failed to refresh - if so, try removing widget and adding it again.
- sanaullahraisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Oh Dear thank you very much you have solve my problem.Thank you very much
What,s your good name?