- sweprinAsked on July 27, 2011 at 07:17 PM
I noticed that there was an attempt to answer this, but I couldn't get it to work.
My form is
I want to insert a "Back To Top" link on the form, after one of the major fields, but can't figure out how to do it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 07:51 PM
Please take a look at this working demo for my solution below.
1. Insert two Free Text fields in your form
2. Place the first one at the top of the form, the other at the bottom
3. Edit the first free text, click the anchor icon, then enter "top" as the name of the anchor then click Insert
4. In the second free text, type in "Back to top", highlight those words then click the link icon, enter #top in the Link URL field then click Insert
5. Save your form
Hope this solution works for you. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- sweprinAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 06:10 PM
Neil...you da man! Worked like a charm. Thanks!!