- PerskinLawAsked on April 11, 2014 at 01:16 PM
Currently, email submissions are sent to my paralegal (email@example.com), but I would like them sent to my address, as well. It is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 02:40 PM
What you need to do is simple. Add the new email address in the Recipient Email field of your Notifiers, separate both addresses with a comma. Here are the steps to find the Recipient Email field:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
You can also find these steps along with more information in this guide: Send notifications to multiple recipients
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.