- stylebasicsAsked on April 12, 2014 at 09:46 AM
I can't seem to add an image, I click Upload Image File and then "next" but it keeps saying that I have to select an option (even if i did) please help. Thanks!
This is a re-post of a comment on More Options for Adding Images to Your Forms
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 12, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Just to be clear that I understand the issue, are you saying that when the radio button indicated in the screenshot below is selected and you click "Next", you see Please select a type first as can be seen in the screenshot?
I've not been able to replicate this issue.
- stylebasicsAnswered on April 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Yes, exactly! I click the radio button and it gets selected, then I click "Next" but I still get the error message, no matter what radio button I click, not just for the "Upload Image File".
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 12, 2014 at 01:12 PM
Kindly try logging out from the website. Clear your browser cache and clear your cookies for Jotform. Login again then re-add the Image Field. Let us know if the issue is still there. So far, it's working here.
The screenshot above shows the next page when you select Upload Image File option and after clicking Next button.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Your problem will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/549214.
- stephie6Answered on April 09, 2015 at 01:39 PM
ok it's ok now!!! i got it!! thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 03:13 PM
That's great to know! I have also responded here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/549214.